Radisson Rewards™ Rewards Visa Signature® Card
Earn free stays at more than 1,100 hotels across the globe including the Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Radisson RED, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites® by Radisson. Earn quicker, daily, with your Radisson Rewards™ Visa Signature® Card. The Card will reward you for each purchase, starting with up to 60,000 Bonus Points good for up to 6 Free Award Nights worldwide.1
There are two different Radisson Rewards Visa cards: the Radisson Rewards™ Visa Signature® Card and the Radisson Rewards™ Platinum Visa® Card. You will first be considered for the Radisson Rewards Visa Signature® Card, the benefits listed in the table below. If you do not qualify for the Radisson Rewards™ Visa Signature® Card, you will be considered for the Radisson Rewards™ Platinum Visa® Card which has different terms set forth here (view terms and conditions) and earns 50,000 bonus points after first purchase, plus an additional one-time spend bonus of 10,000 points after spending at least $1,500 in net purchases on the card within the first 90 days of account opening, earns 25,000 bonus points each year upon renewal of the card, earns 6 points per $1 spent on net purchases at the Radisson Family of Hotels and 3 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases everywhere else, and may not offer the same Visa Signature benefits.
U.S. Bank and Radisson Rewards reserve the right to change, modify, restrict, waive, cancel and/or terminate the Card Benefit Program, including the Card Benefit Program rules, or any features, benefits or aspects of the Card Benefit Program at any time without prior notice.
Earn quicker daily.
- 6 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases at participating Radisson Family of Hotels.2
- 3 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases everywhere else.2
- Up to 60,000 Bonus Points - receive 50,000 points after your first purchase plus 10,000 points once you spend $1,500 on your card within the first 90 days.1
- Your Radisson Rewards membership will be upgraded to Silver status after you activate and use your card.
- Already reached Silver, Gold or Platinum status? You will receive 10 qualifying nights toward obtaining or maintaining Gold or Platinum Status after you activate and use your new card.5
- Concierge. Call 4/7 for help booking travel, finding a restaurant, even gift buying.6
- Entertainment. Enjoy preferred seating at theatre and popular music events, plus get exclusive movie ticket offers.7
- Fine wine & food. Attend complimentary wine tastings and unique culinary events. Plus save money with special fine wine and food offers.7
- Sports. Get insider connections to top sporting events, VIP packages and pre-sale tickets.7